If you encounter a corked or oxidized bottle of wine, you are able to notify us and receive a replacement of the same or of a similar wine.
Your return must meet the following conditions:
- Wines returned should contain at least 3/4 of the original product;
- The bottle was received less than 30 days ago;
- You are the purchaser and have a copy of the original receipt.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and replacement policy:
- Library wines;
- Premium wines or collector’s items;
- Clearance or final sale items
We reserve the right to refuse returns that we believe have been stored inappropriately or for too long. We are not responsible for any any failure to comply with our obligations caused by circumstances beyond our control. Once goods are out of our control for any period, any damage or shortfall shall be deemed to have occurred thereafter.
Due to the administrative costs and bank fees incurred from processed transactions, we do not offer refunds.
For certain returns, such as when we do not have a suitable replacement for a faulty bottle, we may offer 30-day store credit at our discretion.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us via this form;
- Wait for our directions on the steps to take next.